Business, Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate and Construction Litigation
For high-quality representation and litigation, contact Price, Crooke, Gary & Hammers, Inc. Our Orange County business attorneys have decades of experience working with businesses, individuals, property owners, developers and contractors. We are ready to assist you or your business with everything from contract review to asset protection and complex litigation.
Since 1970, Price, Crooke, Gary & Hammers has served this community with integrity and high ethical standards in many areas of business and estate planning law, including:
- Business litigation — From breach of contract to entity dissolution, our firm can handle any type of business litigation. We litigate aggressively, working hard to protect your interests.
- Estate planning — Our board-certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law will review your finances and goals to determine an estate plan that meets your needs.
- Probate and trust litigation — When disputes arise over wills, trusts and asset management, we can protect your rights.
- Business transactions — Whether you are starting a business, purchasing a business or putting contracts in place, our business lawyers can assist you.
- Real estate transactions — We have experience with all aspects of commercial real estate, including purchases and sales, 1031 exchanges, foreclosure and financing.
- Real estate litigation — Commercial real estate dispute? It is critical that you have experienced representation.
- Unfair business practice litigation — We represent businesses and individuals in actions involving noncompete and nonsolicitation violations, misappropriation of trade secrets and fraud.
- Construction litigation — Our attorneys can assist you with nonpayment, mechanic's liens and lien foreclosure, as well as building defects and code violations.
- Manufacturers and food producers — The firm has many years of experience representing businesses in the food and alcohol service industry.
Contact Our Irvine Attorneys
Please call us in California at 949-261-2233 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.